Free Arab expression goes silent.
Today the Washington Post published the last column written by Jamal Khashoggi. Regardless if you agree with his work or not, it is a worthwhile read. He opines on the topic of free expression in the Arab world. That is quite fitting.
What happens next?
My editor looked up at me and smiled softly. “Evil men have picked a fight with those who buy their ink by the barrel.”
RIP Sir Jamal.
Recent Articles related to this topic:
- Trump Faces Morbid Foreign Policy Challenge (Editorial)
- Trump Fails to Spin his part in Khashoggi Murder
- US President Donald Trump is in very big trouble.
- Where is Jamal? MBS scatters sheep poop diversion.
- Trump/MbS Abduct, Murder “Enemy of the people”
- Trump and MbS: Murder (Editorial)
- Botched Kidnap: Jamal Khashoggi’s Murder
- UNSC Must Shutdown Arms Sales to Saudi
- Jamal Khashoggi Was to be Whisked out of Turkey (Comment)
- Rape-Murder of Journo Viktoria Marinova
- Jamal Khashoggi Vanished | Murdered by Saudis?
- Trump, King Salman, we want our people released.
- September 2018
- August 2018
- Is Israa al Ghomgham too intelligent for House of Saud?
- Mother Wound makes Mohammed bin Salman Femicidal
- Donald Trump Made America a War Zone OpEd
- We have a solution for Yemen, says RINJ CEO
- USA provided bomb and target data for Yemen school bus attack. OpEd
- Demanding Yemen Ceasefire, Survivor Compensation
- End the War against Yemeni Kids. Saudi get out.
- Saudi Oil Bully Pulpit vs Canada
- Saudi Arabia, Canada, Rights of Women