- How To: Be climate friendly. Love Macron’s G7 priority, Earth. August 25, 2019
- 'If I mattered.' (What ordinary women might say to G7 Summit) August 24, 2019
- Pompeo Visits Canada as Tension Mounts Prior to G7 August 22, 2019
- America brings Hollywood, then war. War is not a mute point. August 22, 2019
- Let’s be clear about this. We are not talking about conventional weapons. August 20, 2019
Behar Abbasi was born in Nineveh, Iraq and graduated from Mosul University in 2013 at the age of 29 with a Masters Degree in Medical Science (Nursing).
She has worked in Aleppo Syria as a surfical nurse trainee and later as a Registered Surgical Nurse.
In 2014 Behar returned to Mosul and took aher ACLS course and at the same time Joined the RINJ Foundation working part-time at a women’s clinic, mostly working as a midwife but also learning and practicing as an STI nurse.
It wasn’t until 2018 after taking an advanced course in English that she tackled the job of writing articles for Feminine Perspective.