Sponsor Medical Clinic For Mosul Refugees
The RINJ Foundation has announced a medical health care program for Mosul Refugees in Kurdistan Region of Iraq.
(YOU COULD HAVE A MOBILE MEDICAL TRF-RFC CLINIC IN YOUR NAME)
Personal or Corporate Sponsors who donate a single Clinic Unit to The RINJ Foundation for Shingal, Duhok, Erbil & Nineveh governates in Kurdstan will have that unit Named after them or their company on the outside wall. Each Unit will serve 3-5 years in Iraq and then be shipped to another Country. During the 10 year life cycle they will be in many places. Each one launched for a sponsor will have a media conference. Recycled shipping containers make great clinics. You will see them on trucks, trains and ships all over the world and in refugee camps and on the road. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
$60,000 Per Unit.
20 foot chasis 20ft options Proforma
- Our supplier needs 30 checks @ $60,000 to furnish clinics for Nineveh, Duhok, Shingal & Erbil Camps in Iraq. Can you help?
https://rinj.org/Donate (Contact email@example.com for bank information.)
a) Health Care for Shingal with a centre of diagnostics in the city and mobile health care workers for the mini camps and ad hoc communities.
b) Expand general health care services east into the Dohuk area camps starting with Sharya
c) Establishing the 2nd Brick and Mortar mini hospital in Duhok Governate or Nineveh
d) Establishing a growing number of stationary 20 and 40 ft container clinics in the new camps for Mosul, and
e) Once Mosul is liberated, bringing the brick and mortar mega clinics in Mosul online as hubs for the refugee camp mobiles.
- Can you contribute to one clinic? $6, $60, or $60,000?
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit: rinj.org/donate
Documents are here: https://rinj.org/documents/sinjar/
- The 20 foot units have a 55 gallon water tank and pump system. This allows for one week of water supply at normal usage. Water must be obtained and purified once a week and this is the job of the administrative person.
- The split a/c is D/C inverted and very efficient. All equipment and lighting is universal power with universal outlets. Solar equipment/system can be programmed for 110 volt – 220 volt 50/60 hz. There are six solar panels that can be permanently mounted on the roof which can produce 1500 watts of electricity. There are eight sealed lead-acid solar batteries which is the primary source of stored power. The whole clinic’s average power consumption with all equipment on (including a/c unit) is 500 watts. Even on a rainy/cloudy day our supply verses demand of power is usually 4:1 ratio.
- Every surface can be disinfected. We use Parkland Plastic Non-frp on the ceilings and the walls. The flooring is Armstrong seamless vinyl and is covered up the walls 3 inches. There is four inches of 1/2 lb icynene expandable foam insulation in the walls and ceilings which in effect gives you a R16 value. Electrical is to international code. Walls are steel studded and Everything is level 1 commercial product. Meaning we have designed our units to be very durable to withstand the most austere environments.
- More information. https://
therinjfoundationfreeposters. wordpress.com/rinj-rsac- mobile-clinics-for-kurdistan- iraq-and-various-african- nations/
- Each clinic has a total need of:
- k x 5 (3 Nurses, 2 security/assistants)
- k x 1 Health Care Administrator (Certificate)
- x 3 Regional volunteers who speak the language of the locals.
- K Meds we must buy
- K Equipment maint., spares, O2, disposables.
There Will Be 40 foot Clinics
The TRF-RSC (Remote Surgery Clinic)
The Problem We Address with the TRF-RSC
* Their homes are gone.
* They live in refugee camps or ghettos of displaced people.
* They will never get to go home because their whole city was wiped out.
For those who only had their homes and their job, everything is lost for millions. Without their hospitals, clinics and doctors offices how will they remain in good health and how will infectious diseases be prevented and stopped when they occur to mitigate the risk to the rest of the world of spreading infectious diseases.
The RINJ Foundation has found a way using an elaboration of the Canadian model of the remote community health care Nurse-Practitioner-Led tele-health mobile. But this is not a tele-health consultation with a patient, it is a hands on data-gathering, care-giving spoke in a wheel of service delivery that has its specialists at a central hub. Diagnostic imaging (ultrasound and X-ray) data is sent via encrypted data transmission to the central hub where specialists can be consulted for diagnosis and patient care planning. Using laparoscopic technology most surgeries can be performed in the new TRF-RSC.
TRF-RSC Remote Surgical Clinic Design Criteria
1) Patient Privacy Assured
2) Sustainable Sterility
3)Sustainable Life Support
4) Protection against natural and human antagonists
5) Minified diagnostics and surgical equipment
6) Wireless integrated digital systems
7) Real time video surveillance and reporting to central hub.
The patient is seen at a moveable Remote Surgical Clinic in a refugee camp or in a makeshift tent village near the front of areas of combat where civilians have fled the fighting.
The design is Canadian and the build of this advanced type of digital technology clinic is being done in the Kurdish Region of Iraq by Kurdish people, some of whom are refugees (many are refugees). In the conduct of its mandate The RINJ Foundation has learned the best way to achieve its objectives is to offer full medical care to the community served by RSAC mobile or fixed units and to establish long-term relationships with female and child clients for the purpose of establishing and understanding in absolute privacy the complete range of needs of the patient. Any patient seen at our doorstep can be assumed to be a health care patient. Patients who report sexual assault crimes are canvassed for as much information as possible about perpetrators so that any assistance they may provide is made available to investigators. All communication is absolutely private. The patient has the option of reporting the crime and seeking a prosecution in which they will participate. If that is the patient’s decision the nurse follows the prescribed intake and forensic evidence collection procedure as set out in pre-intake, primary exam and forensic kit protocols.https://rinj.org/documents/medical_forms/
Risks and challenges
Humanitarian workers, especially doctors and nurses, are at enormous risk in areas of armed combat and refugee camps because they are identified as having no protective or retaliatory affiliations. The clinic design must be self sufficient and the choice of heavy-duty commercial grade 40ft. shipping containers makes the occupants safer from small arms fire. Other safety measures must be adopted.
- Midmark steel pressed, powder coated base and wall cabinets with integrated locks
- (1) Water system, 50 gallon water reserve water tank, pump, pressure tank
- (2) 3 stage point of use water filters
- (1)GREE EVO + 24,000 BTU dual-Zone Ductless Mini Split 16 SEER air conditioner unit
- R-16 Value ½ pound icynene foam insulation in the walls and ceilings
- Indoor & external LED lighting
- (1) 40 forty foot Hi Cube CSC certified Containers
- Medley by Armstrong Seamless Vinyl in all rooms
- Communication & Telemedicine ready
- Available in 110V or 220V options
- (1) bathroom, sink and shower
Cost: $66,408 U.S.
Standard Medical Exam Room Equipment Total Cost
- (2) Welch Allyn GS900 Wall Mounted LED Exam Light 110/220V 50/60Hz $4,218
- (2) Ritter 204 Exam table 76” X 33” X 38” with Manual Flex Drawer 500lb capacity $3,274
- (2) G.E. B40 – 12″ TFT Color Display – monitors Adult 3- or 5-Lead ECG, Respiration, NIBP,
- Masimo Motion Tolerant SpO2, Expansion Module & Printer and 2 channels of temperature
- Non-Invasive monitor, ETCo2 monitor with basket and wall mount and GCX arm $17,000
- (2) Welch Allyn GS 777 Wall Transformer with PanOptic Opthalmascope, MacroView
Otoscope, Wall Aneroid, Kleenspec Specula Dispenser, Sure Temp Plus 690 Therm $3,480
- (1) Detector Mechanical Eye-Level Scale, White, 180Kg Display with height rod, wheel $230
- (2) Ritter 277 airlift stool with backrest $1,148
- (2) Rubbermaid Defender Step-on Can 7 gallon white 12” X 17” $250
- (2) Sharps wall hanging biohazard container $150
- (2) Fire Extinguisher 5lb Class ABC rechargeable and smoke detector $170
- (2) Midmark Pebble Grey side and front, RH door, two glove, tower and cup dispenser $908
- (2) Wall mounted I.V. pole $270
Cost: $31,098 U.S.
Clinic Power Supply Options Total Cost
Option 1: 2820 watt Solar System with (12) 235 watt panels, (8) 225AH
lead acid batteries, racking, inverter, charge controller and cabling. $22,500
Option 2: 5kw Cummin & Onan Quiet Diesel Generator with 20 gallon fuel tank,
12 volt battery, weather resistant aluminum tread plate enclosure $11,500