Civil Society Humanitarians sharing what they See & Hear
The RINJ Foundation women working as part of a non-profit Civil Society NGO observe much of the events around the world, first-hand.
- Child Exploits: Cases against Porn
- Patrick Brown Showcases Misogyny in Canada
- Decriminalized Abortion: Are Undeveloped States Ready?
- #FreeAhedTamimi – Transparency Vetoed by Unjust Court says Gaby Lasky
- Worry about mothers & babies in North Korea
- Misogyny vs. Gender Equality – 2018
- USA/DPRK It’s Time to Talk
- #RapeIsNoJoke Duterte, Roque
- FGM: UN Secretary‑General Guterres Speaks Out
- 2018 Human Rights, Corruption & Rule-of-Law Fails
- America’s Gender-Equality Fail
- Current State of DPRK (North Korea)