Humanitarians sharing what they See & Hear
The RINJ Foundation women working as part of a non-profit Civil Society NGO observe much of the events around the world, first-hand.
- Netanyahu: Free Ahed Tamimi or Face Costly Shaming Lawsuit
- 우리는 모든 나라에서, 당신을 사랑해.
- Make us Happy. Negotiate to Denuclearize Earth.
- Duterte Rape Joke Quips are Plain Stupidity
- Naval Blockade of North Korea kills Chastity, Dignity, Humanitarianism
- UN Chief Urges Korean Peninsula Diplomacy
- #Me Too: The Women who got the Ball Rolling
- #MeToo. It’s Working, except for Children.
- Women won in Alabama
- Global HIV Programme gets a Boost: Ms. Carlsson
- UN to USA: Rescind Trump’s Jerusalem Decision
- UNSC Says ‘DPRK Sanctions: No Intent to Hurt Civilians’
- Peacekeepers Attacked in Congo 15+ Dead
- December 10, Human Rights Day – António Guterres
- Japan, Help Rohingya Rape Survivors
- #MeToo – Speaking Out for Child Survivors
- RINJ’s “Young Feminists” Attack US Misogynist Politicians
- Addressing HIV and AIDS in the Philippines
Feminine-Perspective Magazine (FPMag)
Pompeo Visits Canada as Tension Mounts Prior to G7
by Micheal John on August 22, 2019 at 10:47 pm
The Biarritz Summit (G7 Summit) will be held on 24–26 August 2019 in Biarritz, France and it will be the first for Boris Johnson, Britain’s new leader. Security is a big issue […]
America brings Hollywood, then war. War is not a...
by Micheal John on August 22, 2019 at 11:07 am
Will future historians laugh or cry studying antics of Michael Pompeo and John Bolton? Pompeo and Bolton, Emily Dickinson might say, “feeling a funeral in their brains”, bring a traveling […]
Let’s be clear about this. We are not talking...
by Micheal John on August 20, 2019 at 2:30 pm
Another broken commitment from the United States should be no surprise to anyone. As FPMag reported in late July, the United States has broken the 1987 Intermediate Nuclear Forces Treaty it had […]
Is Climate Change Real?
by Melissa Hemingway on August 19, 2019 at 11:46 am
It doesn’t take much to change Earth’s Climate Massive volumes of data accumulated from scientists and researchers in a wide range of science disciplines, doing research for literally […]
America, The Farewell Tour. Has the Empire begun...
by Melissa Hemingway on August 18, 2019 at 4:53 am
It has been a year since the release of the fascinating and provocative book about America’s pathology written by Pulitzer Prize winner Chris Hedges, “America, The Farewell Tour”. […]
'This is not what Yoni Netanyahu died for,' says...
by Sharon Santiago on August 16, 2019 at 12:47 pm
Several witnesses observed and reported to FPMag that three Palestinians were shot by Israeli police inside the Old City of occupied Jerusalem on Thursday. A few hours later, US President Trump […]
‘Hong Kong Future must be decided by people not...
by Melissa Hemingway on August 15, 2019 at 10:40 pm
I could hear the witness pounding her fist on a table as I spoke to her by phone. She had just been speaking of the violent tactics of Hong Kong Police against pacifist Hong Kong students. by Melissa […]
How better to build desalination plants in Libya?
by Micheal John on August 15, 2019 at 4:00 am
The Canadian conflict of interest and ethics commissioner has come down hard on Justin Trudeau for his involvement in the Canada “LavScam” controversy. Mr. Mario Dion’s report reads […]
Our men will be the death of us.
by Melissa Hemingway on August 14, 2019 at 3:59 am
Men run the world. Badly. Carrie Lam Cheng Yuet-ngor, the 4th and current Chief Executive of Hong Kong since 2017 speaks with the voice of Xi Jinping. She sounds like the new totalitarian shift in […]