Feminine Perspective – Civil Society Women sharing what they See & Hear
The RINJ Foundation women working as part of a non-profit Civil Society NGO observe much of the events around the world, first-hand.
- August 2018
- Will Trump be Assassinated or Impeached? In Depth.
- Rohingya Genocide: UN Sec. General Speaks to UNSC
- Trump is right. Google ‘Trump News’ &
- UN Agrees Myanmar Action Needed but what about Patients?
- Is Israa al Ghomgham too intelligent for House of Saud?
- God got another Angel today. Sen. John McCain.
- At 80 Mom seeks Missing Daughter since 2007
- Mother Wound makes Mohammed bin Salman Femicidal
- Donald Trump Made America a War Zone OpEd
- We have a solution for Yemen, says RINJ CEO
- USA provided bomb and target data for Yemen school bus attack. OpEd
- Demanding Yemen Ceasefire, Survivor Compensation
- End the War against Yemeni Kids. Saudi get out.
- Saudi Oil Bully Pulpit vs Canada
- 350,000 Illegal Abortions in Argentina? Free IUD.
- Battle of the Burqa. A Rights of a Woman issue.
- Saudi Arabia, Canada, Rights of Women
- Santiago Launches Funding Campaign for Rohingya Babies
- Amber Alert Resolved: DC Area 12 Yrs Chinese Visitor
- Somalia Solution needs Women Front & Centre