Russian Information Warfare distracts from Trump malfeasance by turning DC into a Dirty Dog Fight.
Fiona Hill accidentally accused Trump of being a Russian Puppet in the information-warfare against the USA. Nothing about this Russian/American fight is acceptable anymore.
A European analyst FPMag interviewed says, “Russian citizens put a KGB man into the Kremlin and their man has thoroughly trounced America, paying it back for all the dung it slung at Russia since its vulnerable days after Russia lost 25 million family members to the German Nazi onslaught. 75 Years of aftermath will come to an end in a few long months. It seems that Russia has finally recovered from the carnage its enemies caused, helped by its own occasional bad leadership.”
Meanwhile neutral observers of the America / Russia conflict say they “deplore the malignant conduct of both sides. But its a David and Goliath fight and when David gets his licks in, the cheers might come unmuffled. There is a hint of that in the air today.”
“The world stood back and watched as America and Russia kicked at each other until the recent horrific nuclear arms race began. Nothing is funny anymore,” says Simon Baldock, a security analyst working with the Coalition opposed to ISIS in Syria.
This article is the result of considerable research herein made available to readers. FPMag summarizes several US government indictments and US Senate Security reports plus some profound statements from rarely heard-from national security experts. Readers can reach their own conclusions from source material shared on each item with references to many hours of reading. The bent of sources to the article reflects an emerging global yearning for the American/Russian de facto warfare to end.
The 21st Century nuclear destruction capability of Russia and the USA might give the human race only days of predicted survivability instead of the former months that it had in the five-decade-old nuke-technology realm.
New nuclear weapons have destructive power that is mind-boggling. Meanwhile Washington DC has become like a slumland dog fight and Moscow is like a gangster dynasty as a result of their crazy fighting.
“Mistakes in a mad hatter paradigm more than willful destruction, are what is most feared”, is the consensus paraphrased for three sources’ fears among security experts FPMag interviewed. Sources on both sides fear their leadership and seek anonymity. But the data contained in Senate reports, US federal indictments, and sworn evidence, speaks for itself.
Russia turned DC into a Dirty Dog Fight that ignores America’s business and Trump’s malfeasance.
FPMag has reported events that seem to add a startling component of treason and other criminality to the Donald Trump presidency. Russia of course knew that Trump was a billionaire on bad character. He wanted to be President after his disordered personality went flush with TV fame and fortune, hence, the GRU groomed Trump for years. That’s what US Federal indictments imply.
Russia has disrupted America and tattooed it with Trumpism. Even the millions of homeless bridge and sidewalk dwellers of America are duking-out the parochial storm thinking the venomous allegations against Trump are all an evil Blue vs Red team scandal. Not really, some people are smart enough to see the truth objectively, like Dr. Fiona Hill, but they are ignored under allegations of being “Witch Hunters” or “DEMS”.
Actually, its Russian Information Warfare and America lost EVERYTHING, including its journalistic media, even its Fifth Estate.
The American media completely ignores certain facts of US-vulnerability.
The US journalistic media wouldn’t touch this with a ten-foot-pole. That’s weird but true. It is explained by the fact that the US media is split—consumed—on political party lines partly by the Russian Information War, Blue vs Red, and sees the so-called Syrian “Kurds” as an ally that Trump abandoned.
In fact the referenced ally was the PKK / YPG terrorist group in past USA parlance and it comes down to many women and kids hauled out of refugee camps, given guns then sent to do the dirty work of killing Da’esh scum—11,000 of those PKK / YPG women kids and some men heretofore-refugees were slaughtered.
That Child Soldier part is ignored because to do otherwise is to lose the parochial argument that Trump violated an ally by pulling 100 troops out of the Syrian/Turkish border area.
That’s how compelling the parochial disruption runs; the journalistic media plus the 5th Estate have gone to the dogs, barking at each other on either side of political party lines and ignoring the real news and the job of critical reporting of truth which in many cases is dubbed “fake news” by Trumpism, a Russian creation.
Having a conman imposter in the White House has sent the United States’ reputation into the manure pile around the world. The consequences of mistrust has ended American status of “leader of the free world”.
“Explosive narcissism and vulgar capitalism: It is impossible to engage in politics with this U.S. president. Europe should resist the temptation to fixate on Donald Trump and instead pursue its own goals.” — Dirk Kurbjuweit, der Spiegel — Photo Art/Cropping/Enhancement: Rosa Yamamoto FPMag
Russia’s Win is enormous, and arguably it is well-deserved.
The Russian side has never before had such an intelligent and ruthless leader. Vladimir Putin was well-suited to lead Russia. His days seem logically numbered as the years pass by, but many of his policies and doctrine have staying power. This man loves his country. as a KGB man he is programmed that way. Whatever it takes, Russia and Putin must win, is how his mind works.
“The cost of President Putin’s ruthlessness has compelled domestic alliances that bred corruption and a gangland mafia fiefdom, says Katie Alsop of The RINJ Foundation, a global civil society women’s group. “But that is not so much unlike the rest of the world. In fact it is identical to the ruling class phenomenon that has billions of people backing millions of people who today are rioting in the streets,” she adds.
Studying the speeches of Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov suggest that although not admitted publicly in those exact words, it is implied by Lavrov that the American side and the Trump crimes against the people of the United states put Russia into a higher polycentric role in global affairs. That may be deserved given the thrashing that Russia has taken from the US narrative over decades.
That American propaganda claims Russia is the root of evil and hence American taxpayers must pay for trillions of dollars worth of military-industrial-complex armaments to save their children from Russian gulag-dwelling, or painful death at the hands of Russian invaders.
But that nonsense has only made the American ruling class richer; put more of America’s wealth into the pockets of fewer people; diminished the middle class; impoverished 50 million Americans; and forced successive governments to create crisis after crisis to distract from malign conduct.
Two can play the “Information War Game” and America just got its collective duff thoroughly booted by the Kremlin.
Here is how.
Let’s start by citing the US Republican Majority Senate
Report of the Senate Select Committee On Intelligence,United States Senate, On Russian Active Measures, Campaigns, And Interference in the 2016 U.S. Election
“The Committee found that Russia’s targeting of the 2016 U.S. presidential election was part of a broader, sophisticated, and ongoing information warfare campaign designed to sow discord in American politics and society. Moreover, the IRA conducted a vastly more complex and strategic assault on the United States than was initially understood. The IR.A’s actions in 2016 represent only the latest installment in an increasingly brazen interference by the Kremlin on the citizens and democratic institutions of the United States.”
Now look at the US Federal Indictment of many Russian Actors who successfully carried out “Information Warfare” against the USA. The next Court Appearance is 5 April 2020.
This is where Donald Trump seriously runs afoul with contempt for the US Federal Courts plus a Grand Jury in Washington DC which has indicted many Russians and is preparing for trial beginning April 2020.
Dr. Fiona Hill‘s testimony last Thursday implies that Trump has joined the Russian legal defence team by trying to force the Ukraine government to admit that it was in fact the perpetrator of the following electoral sabotage leading up to the US 2016 elections.
American prosecutors and the US Senate say that it was Russian interference in the 2016 US election.
Trump has been trying to undermine that with an attempt to force the Ukraine President to appear on CNN and say “Ukraine did it”. Is this about helping Russia win its cases? Nobody FPMag spoke to on this matter knows the answer. Perhaps only Trump and his Russian handler knows the answer.
6. “Defendant ORGANIZATION had a strategic goal to sow discord in the U.S. political system, including the 2016 U.S. presidential election. Defendants posted derogatory information about a number of candidates, and by early to mid-2016, Defendants’ operations included supporting the presidential campaign of then-candidate Donald J. Trump (“Trump Campaign”) and disparaging Hillary Clinton. Defendants made various expenditures to carry out those activities, including buying political advertisements on social media in the names of U.S. persons and entities. Defendants also staged political rallies inside the United States, and while posing as U.S. grassroots entities and U.S. persons, and without revealing their Russian identities and ORGANIZATION affiliation, solicited and compensated real U.S. persons to promote or disparage candidates. Some Defendants, posing as U.S. persons [spies] and without revealing their Russian association, communicated with unwitting individuals associated with the Trump Campaign and with other political activists to seek to coordinate political activities.”
7. “In order to carry out their activities to interfere in U.S. political and electoral processes without detection of their Russian affiliation, Defendants conspired to obstruct the lawful functions of the United States government through fraud and deceit, including by making expenditures in connection with the 2016 U.S. presidential election without proper regulatory disclosure; failing to register as foreign agents carrying out political activities within the United States; and obtaining visas through false and fraudulent statements.”
(Conspiracy to Defraud the United States … read more (37 page indictment)
Now look at the Indictment against sinister actors of the Russian Intelligence Agency, the GRU.
In or around 2016, the Russian Federation (“Russia”) operated a military intelligence
agency called the Main Intelligence Directorate of the General Staff (“GRU”). The GRU had multiple units, including Units 26165 and 74455, engaged in cyber operations that involved the staged releases of documents stolen through computer intrusions. These units conducted large scale cyber operations to interfere with the 2016 U.S. presidential election.
Read more: The Grand Jury for the District of Columbia charges Case 1:18-cr-00215-ABJ Document 1 Filed 07/13/18
The GRU Russian spies, not the Ukraine, helped Donald Trump win using the military apparatus of the Russian Federation to access election computers and steal voter data and other information according to DC Grand Jury indictments.
- Viktor Borisovich Netyksho, Russian military officer in command of Unit 26165, located at 20 Komsomolskiy Prospekt, Moscow, Russia.
- Boris Alekseyevich Antonov, Major in the Russian military assigned to Unit 26165. Antonov oversaw a department within Unit 26165 dedicated to targeting military, political, governmental, and non-governmental organizations with spear phishing emails and other computer intrusion activity. Antonov held the title “Head of Department.”
- Dmitriy Sergeyevich Badin, Russian military officer assigned to Unit 26165 who held the title “Assistant Head of Department.”
- Ivan Sergeyevich Yermakov, Russian military officer assigned to Antonov’s department within Unit 26165. Since in or around 2010, Yermakov used various online personas, including “Kate S. Milton,” “James McMorgans,” and “Karen W. Millen,” to conduct hacking operations on behalf of Unit 26165.
- Aleksey Viktorovich Lukashev, Senior Lieutenant in the Russian military assigned to Antonov’s department within Unit 26165. Lukashev used various online personas, including “Den Katenberg” and “Yuliana Martynova.” In or around 2016, Lukashev sent spear phishing emails to members of the Clinton Campaign and affiliated individuals, including the chairperson of the Clinton Campaign
- Sergey Aleksandrovich Morgachev, Lieutenant Colonel in the Russian military assigned to Unit 26165. Morgachev oversaw a department within Unit 26165 dedicated to developing and managing malware, including a hacking tool used by the GRU known as “X-Agent.” During the hacking of the DCCC and DNC networks, Morgachev supervised the co-conspirators who developed and monitored the X-Agent malware implanted on those computers.
- Nikolay Yuryevich Kozachek, Lieutenant Captain in the Russian military assigned to Morgachev’s department within Unit 26165. Kozachek used a variety of monikers, including “kazak” and “blablabla1234565.” Kozachek developed, customized, and monitored X-Agent malware used to hack the DCCC and DNC networks beginning in or around April 2016.
- Pavel Vyacheslavovich Yershov, Russian military officer assigned to Morgachev’s department within Unit 26165. In or around 2016, Yershov assisted Kozachek and other co-conspirators in testing and customizing X-Agent malware before actual deployment and use.
- Artem Andreyevich Malyshev, Second Lieutenant in the Russian military assigned to Morgachev’s department within Unit 26165. Malyshev used a variety of monikers, including “djangomagicdev” and “realblatr.” In or around 2016, Malyshev monitored X-Agent malware implanted on the DCCC and DNC networks.
- Aleksandr Vladimirovich Osadchuk, Colonel in the Russian military and the commanding officer of Unit 74455. Unit 74455 was located at 22 Kirova Street, Khimki, Moscow, a building referred to within the GRU as the “Tower.” Unit 74455 assisted in the release of stolen documents through the DCLeaks and Guccifer 2.0 personas, the promotion of those releases, and the publication of anti-Clinton content on social media accounts operated by the GRU.
- Aleksey Aleksandrovich Potemkin, officer in the Russian military assigned to Unit 74455. POTEMKIN was a supervisor in a department within Unit 74455 responsible for the administration of computer infrastructure used in cyber operations. Infrastructure and social media accounts administered by Potemkin’s department were used, among other things, to assist in the release of stolen documents through the DCLeaks and Guccifer 2.0 personas.
- Anatoliy Sergeyevich Kovalev, Russian military GRU officer assigned to Unit 74455 who worked in the GRU’s 22 Kirova Street building (the Tower).
The over riding object of the mission these Russian spies were conducting was to hack into protected American computers and servers of persons and entities charged with the administration of the 2016 U.S. elections in order to access those computers and steal voter data and other information stored on those computers.
The people Trump has pushed out of the state department KNOW EVERYTHING
Dr. Fiona Hill: (01:06:43)
I, and they, thought that I could help them with President Trump’s stated goal of improving relations with Russia while still implementing policies designed to deter Russian conduct that threatens the United States, including the unprecedented and successful Russian operation to interfere in the 2016 presidential election. This relates to the second thing I want to communicate.
Dr. Fiona Hill: (01:07:04)
Based on questions and statements I have heard, some of you on this committee appear to believe that Russia and its Security Services did not conduct a campaign against our country and that perhaps, somehow for some reason, Ukraine did. This is a fictional narrative that has been perpetrated and propagated by the Russian Security Services themselves. The unfortunate truth is that Russia was the foreign power that systematically attacked our democratic institutions in 2016. This is the public conclusion of our intelligence agencies confirmed in bipartisan congressional reports. It is beyond dispute, even if some of the underlying details must remain classified.
Dr. Fiona Hill: (01:07:45)
The impacts of the successful 2016 Russian campaign remains evident today. Our nation is being turned apart. Truth is questioned. Our highly professional and expert career Foreign Service is being undermined. US support for Ukraine, which continues to face armed Russian aggression has been politicized. The Russian government’s goal is to weaken our country, to diminish America’s global role and to neutralize a perceived US threat to Russian interests. President Putin and the Russian Security Services aim to counter US foreign policy objectives in Europe, including in Ukraine, where Moscow wishes to reassert political economic dominance.
Dr. Fiona Hill: (01:08:24)
I say this not as an alarmist, but as a realist. I do not think long-term conflict with Russia is either desirable or inevitable. I continue to believe that we need to seek ways of stabilizing our relationship with Moscow even as we come to their efforts to harm us. Right now, Russia’s Security Services and their proxies have geared up to repeat their interference in the 2020 election. We’re running out of time to stop them. In the course of this investigation, I would ask that you please not promote politically driven falsehoods that so clearly advance Russian interest.
Impeachment Hearings against Donald J Trump—Testimony of Dr. Fiona Hill and David Holmes
(Over 7 hours viewing. Full text transcript in FPMag Academia Features)
Watch C-SPAN unfiltered video recording: The House Intelligence Committee held its seventh open hearing of the impeachment inquiry into President Trump. Lawmakers heard testimony from Dr. Fiona Hill, a former National Security Council senior director for Europe and Russia, and David Holmes, an aide to the top U.S. diplomat in Ukraine.