Free Julian Assange. Don’t let Britain and America control journos. It’s bad for everyone.
- Britain and America appear to be starting wars and committing war crimes. Activities in Yemen and Saudi Arabia reveal this fact.
- The leadership of the two countries don’t want anyone telling that their warfare is a form of surrogate violence and harm against ordinary people done with their weapons in other people’s hands; done with economic sanctions that stifle the flow of food, water and medicine; or done with subterfuge that disguises the author of attacks of many surreptitious types.
- Britain will leave the European Union to enjoy a broader market, unfettered by EU morality, for weapons sales with its partner in war crimes, the United States. Brexit may be about nothing other than that.
- “Lawfare“ is a 21st-century tactic of war that comprises state-abuses of statutes and corruption of statute mechanisms for the purpose of controlling persons with a counter view to the leaders of state.
- “Lawfare“ is an authoritarian abuse of power that has been learned from numerous tried and convicted criminals against humanity.
- Some journalists found proof of Britain and America’s wrong doings hence the leaders of the two nations are attacking those journalists as they attack other persons they don’t like, with “Lawfare“. Another example would be Trump and Trudeau‘s attack on the person of Sabrina Meng, who works for a company they say they do not like.
by Micheal John
Julian Assange is under attack for being a rare, good Journalist, the kind America is not accustomed to reading. He is a journalist, no less true for not fitting US journalistic norm of Pablum-scribes, the lame-duck vomit-inducing cheerleader type that Donald Trump seeks to shape at Fox-News. Ick.
FPMag has adduced in the past a suspicion that the White House is complicit in the murder of Jamal Khashoggi. The passage of time has not defied that assertion, only strengthened it with widely accepted facts that the CIA, and the Trump family, knew of Mohammad bin Salman’s intentions and that Trump in the aftermath led an obfuscāre campaign to cover up the crime he said must have been “rogues”. Trump says in the same time that Journalists are “the enemy of the people”. He also signed off two weeks after Jamal’s death on selling nuclear secrets to Saudi Arabia which wants to build a bomb. Who is the enemy?
“Make no mistake about it, Donald Trump has fueled violence against journalists,” said Richard Wolffe in the Guardian, four months after Trump’s inauguration and long before the death of Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi.
Today, a former Voice of America reporter, Negar Mortazavi, writes in the Independent, “I recently found out that I am being smeared through an operation funded by the US Department of State. The “Iran Disinformation Project” launched in 2018 with American taxpayer money to expose and counter Iranian government propaganda.
“…has also been smearing human rights activists, academics, & journalists, including myself, who criticize the Trump administration’s hardline policies on Iran.”
“As an Iranian-American journalist living and working in exile, I am used to all forms of online attacks by Iranian government-sponsored trolls. I just never expected to also be attacked by the US government.” Read article. Read about author: Negar Mortazavi Washington DC ( )
The United States President Trump has launched a psychotic (antisocial behaviour with random episodic psychosis) campaign against journalists and people he does not like.
Trump uses lies, outrageous condemnation, bathroom language, expletives, and street-level nastiness to ruthlessly attack civilians while encouraging his trailer-park-type grade-six achievers who follow him to mimic his conduct.
Some of Trump’s followers have murdered journalists.
The Capital Gazette Massacre on 28 June 2018 got barely a reaction from Trump while colleagues of these murdered journalists across the country cried their hearts out.
Photo Credits: Sun Media and the Baltimore Sun
Would they have been murdered if Trump had not launched his “Fake News” Media-Hate Campaign?
The killer in the Capital Gazette case had received some bad press in 2011. Somehow after many years of non-violent complaints against the paper, it seems that Donald Trump’s “anything goes against the media” hate campaign inspired Jarrod Ramos to murder these people a year ago this month.
Maryland: Capital Gazette Massacre on 28 June 2018 — The victims were identified as Rob Hiaasen, 59, a former feature writer for The Baltimore Sun who joined the Capital Gazette in 2010 as an assistant editor and columnist; Wendi Winters, 65, a community correspondent who headed special publications; Gerald Fischman, 61, the editorial page editor; John McNamara, 56, a staff writer who had covered high school, college and professional sports for decades; and Rebecca Smith, 34, a sales assistant hired in November.
The White House decision to not interfere with bin Salman’s murder mission is complicity.