Attacking China because Huawei is amazing is immoral war.
Canada has joined America in a sick manipulation to shut out an emerging and developing economy, China. That conduct slams global human development goals and redefines human rights crime. Using the apparatus of these men’s countries they are smashing the accomplishments, endeavours and dreams of Chinese women who saw this innovation skyrocket in the hands of some of the brightest women leaders on Earth. The only reason Trudeau gets away with this crime is that the Canadian public does not understand the global revolution that us under way.
Joining America to kill China’s technological and economic development is an act of war. Who in Canada gave Trudeau the mandate to join Trump and go to war with China? Trump and Trudeau are going to war with China and nobody told Canadians.
by Micheal John | Editor
Story: “Trump and Trudeau are going to war with China and nobody told Canadians.” Photo: US President Donald Trump bids farewell to Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Monday, Feb. 13, 2017, at the South Portico of the White House in Washington, D.C. Photo Credit: Official White House Photo by Shealah Craighead
Firing Canada’s Ambassador to China John McCallum, looked a lot like Trudeau pouring gasoline on his career and setting fire to it. McCallum was correct in all that he said to criticise the American case against Canada’s Justice department and Sabrina Meng. Moreover, McCallum is an honest man who put Canada first and political expediency last.
McCallum saw the wrongful manipulation of Canada and Canada’s loss of sovereignty to Trump. A person should not carry out an order in the event the order is patently wrong and requiring the perpetuation of a lie to the people of Canada.
Fuss over 5G – AI – IoT Technologies are Baffling Canadians
They represent the biggest change in human life and human development. Whoever delivers this technology equipment and services will likely rule the world thinks Donald Trump.
Most readers do not understand what is happening in the Meng Wanzhou kidnapping matter. It is also clear that many reporters do not understand either. This is very complex, integrated technologies that will now leap from the test beds to the consumer world.
Everything will happen at or near light speed.
It is about a revolutionary surge forward in connectivity, not an evolving set of changes. Think revolution. Think artificial intelligence controlling a huge part of everyone’s lives. 5G – AI – IoT technologies will change everything about the lives of people in developed nations and bring the developing nations to new standards of opportunity and prosperity. The balance of power in the world is going to shift. Borders will be lost. That is why the US President Donald Trump wants to control this technology by killing competitors.
Several news outlets in the US have helped spill the beans on the Trump Administration, including the New York Times, In 5G Race With China, U.S. Pushes Allies to Fight Huawei.
Without any doubt, this is about greed and money.
U.S. corrals allies in a 5G arms race with China
Over the past year, the Trump administration has embarked on a global campaign to pressure allies to prevent Huawei and other Chinese companies from helping build out 5G networks.
The U.S. has suggested to Poland that future deployments of American troops could hinge on whether the country works with Huawei. And in Germany, American officials warned that working with Huawei could pose a security risk to NATO.
Why: The U.S. believes that whoever controls the high-speed 5G internet networks will have an economic, military and intelligence edge for much of this century. The Trump administration therefore calculates that Beijing — and companies perceived to be working for the Chinese government — must be shut out.
What’s next? The U.S. campaign may complicate the round of trade talks with China that begin in Washington this week, particularly as Beijing seeks to free Huawei’s chief financial officer, Meng Wanzhou, who was arrested in Canada at America’s request.
— above from The New York Times, for Monday Briefing 28 Jan.
New York Times Exposes Truth Behind Meng case
- The American story about Huawei being a spy, is a pack of lies and Trump has all but admitted such. Moreover in the past 20 years there is no evidence whatsoever to support the allegation but there is plenty of evidence to say that the USA has been doing most of the spying on smartphone users with Britain, Canada, New Zealand, and Australia as co-conspirators. (see: Proof: Beware Five-Eyes Anglo SmartPhone spies. Not China.)
- Trudeau’s stories about the extradition process America has abused is also pure lies. Every step of the way, Trump has contradicted Trudeau and treated the Canadian Prime Minister like a silly school boy.
- The American sanctions against Iran are illegitimate and not subscribed to by Canada. Those sanctions are intended to cause Iran’s economy to collapse, starve the Iranian people, and cause enough unrest to overthrow the Iranian government. Starving the people is the part the world has trouble with.
- Justin Trudeau does not have a mandate to take Canada to war with China.
- The Canada/US Extradition process is purely political, a decision made by a government politician.
- The bogus warrant for Meng Wanzhou is based on the US President’s lust for a media-diversion and his neocons’ race hatred for Asians. It is an immoral and unlawful nation-state attack on a successful corporate competitor.
- America is run by a man, Donald Trump, who might be seeking to start a war for personal political reasons to avoid being impeached or indicted. He certainly on a daily basis splashes plenty of ghoulish bloody drama like in Yemen on 9 August or in Istanbul on 2 October. Which episode is this?
- America claims that the Huawei Technologies company Sabrina Meng Wanzhou’s father started to gather secrets about the USA. Or in the alternative because it sold equipment to Iran. But in fact it is a smartphone company bigger than Apple that most of the world likes better and buys more from and it is caught in the middle of a China-America trade war.
- The two major 5G (1,000 times faster than 4G) infrastructure development leaders, in the most important strategic development of advanced technology are Qualcomm (USA) and Huawei (China). At issue is who will be the leader in 5G infrastructure mobile tech. The United States is playing dirty in the quest for control of communications, earnings potential, and society’s behaviour past 2020.
- 5G Integrated with Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence offers a complete change in society like smart medicine, driverless cars, radical robotics, ultra-fast monetary transactions. The United States wants to manage this change in mass society behaviour and will do anything to undermine its competition including its attacks on Chinese women, daughters of the men in power.
- The ultimate paradox is that the companies themselves according to American electronics trade journal TechNewsWorld, are more partners than rivals.
- The United States also is attacking Sabrina Meng Wanzhou because she is the daughter of an important Chinese elite to lever its side of a trade war with China.
- America is the same untrusted country that looked the other way while Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince vulgarly killed a well known American columnist in Istanbul, Turkey last 2 October.
- Visit https://haveibeenpwned.com/ and enter your email address to find out who has put your secrets into the wild. They are mostly American companies.
- You cannot own a smartphone without being tracked every second of every day.
- For example, the American company Google is not a search engine but purely an advertising company. It collects information about everything you are and every action you take and sells that information.
- Google makes the information available free to the US government as does Microsoft, Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, and others. America is spying on America.
- Once the IMEI number for your phone has been registered, there is no stopping any government from learning everything about you.
- Why is China so angry about the Meng kidnap?
- Proof: Beware Five-Eyes Anglo SmartPhone spies. Not China.
- Meng Case and Schellenberg China Case unrelated.
- Canada disgraced itself in Meng Wanzhou Case [In-depth Feature]
- Trudeau and Trump Kidnapped a Shero (Editorial)
- Sabrina Meng May Acquiesce to Extradition
- Dollar Slides as Canada Fronts US War on China
- Meng Wanzhou Kidnap is Political. Trump in Control. Canada in danger.
- Five Eyes on: Donald Trump, Justin Trudeau, Meng Wanzhou.
- 16 Days of Activism End With Canada Knifing Global Women
- Kidnapping China Princess Meng is War Declaration
- Canada Should Release Sabrina Meng Wanzhou